Friday, April 08, 2005

Do the same for another, Part I

One snowy night I was drving home when I noticed a car stuck on the other side of the road. As I passed I noticed it was too young boys trying to get their car back on the road and unable to do so due to the incline of the embankment.

The car had been tricked out and could not get the wheels to move slow enough to generate any traction. Even starting in third!!

After about an hour or so of trying various means to manufature an escape we placed a 2x4 under their front wheel and they made it out.

I told then in the rejoyous moment that they should do the same for someone else someday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

When I got stuck in a rural snowbank tis winter, I appreciated the lift that snowmibillers gave me. I won't be able to reciprocate in kind but in spirit.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home