Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Unknown friend

WordWhiz said...
Last night, my daughter discovered she'd been scheduled to work today. She had specifically requested that she only be scheduled only on weekdays when her friend was working, because this friend is her ride to work. I called a woman who used to attend my church. I barely know this woman, but she had kindly responded to my plea for help to drive my son to and from school back in January, while his father was on vacation for two weeks. She not only provided transportation, but was just delightful to him and they became quite friendly. She even dropped a note off at his school recently, for the principal to pass along to him. Very sweet. She quickly agreed to drive drive my daughter to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

I'm published. Thanks, I feel so proud! Keep up the good blog. It's so nice to real GOOD NEWS!! Thanks.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home