Monday, April 25, 2005

Helping an Unknown

I post some of my political thoughts on a community website. I noticed that no one would leave comments about them, ever. I had read the articles of others and found one woman in particular who seemed adept as communicating her point. So after posting my most recent article, I solicited her help in critiquing it. Now, please keep in mind that the website hold anonymous membership and there was no previous knowledge between this person and I prior to my request.
And without knowing me in the slightest she set about analyzing my article and provided me with practical and detailed methods of improving my writing. I was ever so grateful and thought, wow, she had done this for a complete stranger.
So this is my thanks to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home